AP DSC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 602 School Assistant (Specialist Education) Post. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website https://apdsc.apcfss.in. Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree / B.Ed. / Diploma / PG Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in APDSC they can apply to the application form 25 February 2019 to 12 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the AP DSC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
AP DSC Vacancy 2019 – Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee invited recruitment notification for Teacher Eligibility Test Cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET cum TRT) School Assistant (SA) (Specialist Education) post. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full AP DSC Vacancy 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
AP DSC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP DSC)
- Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test
- 602 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree / B.Ed. / Diploma / Post Graduation in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years.
- Written Exam
- There will be pay application fee Rs.500/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 25 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 12 March 2019
- Exam Date: 15 May 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|