APPSC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 1051 Panchayat Secretary. Job Seekers can apply online application form through the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Andhra Pradesh they can apply to the application form 27 December 2018 to 19 January 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the APPSC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
APPSC Vacancy 2018 Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invited recruitment notification for Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) Posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full APPSC notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV)
- Carried Forward (CF) Vacancies: 51 Posts
- Fresh Vacancies: 1000 Posts
- 1051 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Degree from a recognized by Institute / University.
- Candidates should be age minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years.
- Written Exam
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.250/- + Rs.80/-.
- For SC / ST / BC / PH / Ex-S Candidates: Rs.80/-.
- Rs.16,400/- to Rs.49,870/-.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 27 December 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 19 January 2019
- Exam Date: 02 August 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|