APPSC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 22 Food Safety Officer Post. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Degree in Food Technology. Applicants who want to choose a career in Andhra Pradesh PSC they can apply to the application form 07 March 2019 to 28 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the APPSC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invited recruitment notification for Food Safety Officer post. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Food Safety Officer
- 22 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Food Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Dairy Technology or Bio – Chemistry or Microbiology or Veterinary Sciences or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- SC/ST/BC/PWD/Ex-S Candidates: Rs.80/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 07 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 28 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|