CBSE CTET Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the CTET Examination 2019. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website https://ctet.nic.in. Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary/ B.Ed./B.A/B.El.Ed/D.El.Ed. Applicants who want to choose a career in Teaching they can apply to the application form 05 February 2019 to 05 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the CBSE CTET Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
CBSE CTET Examination 2019 – Apply Online
Central Board of Secondary Education invited notification for CTET Exam 2019. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full CBSE CTET Examination 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of notification. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
CBSE CTET Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- CBSE CTET Exam 2019
- Classes I-V: Candidates should have completed Senior Secondary with 50% marks or D.El.Ed or B.El.Ed or Graduation with B.Ed from a recognized University/Institute.
- Classes VI-VIII: Senior Secondary with B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed or B.El.Ed or Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.700/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.350/-.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1200/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.600/-.
Only Paper I or II
Both Paper I & II
- Start Date of Application Form: 05 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 05 March 2019
- Exam Date: 07 July 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|