CG Police Recruitment 2018 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 655 SI & Other. Job Seekers can apply CG Police Vacancy 2018 online application form through the website www.cgpolice.gov.in. Candidates should have completed graduate degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Maharashtra they can apply from 24 August 2018 to 16 September 2018. Those candidates who are interested in the CG Police 2018 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the online application form.
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018
Chhattisgarh Police invited recruitment notification 2018 of SI, Subedar & Other posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full CG Police Bharti 2018 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Selection Process, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Full Details:
- Chhattisgarh Police
- Subedar: 25 Posts
- Sub Inspector: 446 Posts
- Platoon Commander: 184 Posts
- 655 Posts
- Candidates should have completed graduation degree in relevant subjects from a recognized University.
- Job Seeker Should be minimum age 18 and maximum 28 years.
- SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S candidates will eligible of age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written test
- For UR / OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- Candidates may be using Net-Banking / Credit or Debit Card for the application fee.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 24 August 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 16 September 2018
- Exam Date: Not Available
|CG Police Bharti 2018||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|