CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 17 Lecturer Post. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Graduation in Ayurveda and PG Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Teaching they can apply to the application form 23 April 2019 to 22 May 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the CGPSC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
CGPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- 17 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree in Ayurveda and Post Graduation Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 22 years and maximum 30 years.
- Online Exam
- Other State Candidates: Rs.400/-.
- OBC/SC/ST/PWD Candidates of Chhattisgarh: Rs.300/-.
- Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP Rs.6,000.
- Start Date of Application Form: 23 April 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 22 May 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon