CSIR UGC NET 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in. Candidates should have passed M.Sc./B.Sc./BE/B.Tech./BPharma/MBBS/MS-PhD. Applicants who want to choose a career in CSIR they can apply to the application form 25 February 2019 to 18 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the CSIR UGC NET 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
CSIR UGC NET JRF June 2019 Online Form
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research invited notification for CSIR UGC NET 2019 for JRF and Lectureship. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full CSIR UGC NET JRF 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
CSIR UGC NET 2019 Full Details:
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
- CISR UGC NET 2019
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc./B.Sc./BE/B.Tech./BPharma/MBBS/MS-PhD from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be maximum 28 years.
- Written Exam
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 25 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 18 March 2019
- Exam Date: 16 June 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|