CWC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 571 Management, Engineer and Translator Post. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website http://cewacor.nic.in. Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree/PG Degree/B.Tech./MBA. Applicants who want to choose a career in CWC they can apply to the application form 15 February 2019 to 16 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the CWC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
CWC Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Central Warehousing Corporation invited recruitment notification for Engineer, Management, Hindi Translator post. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full CWC Engineer Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
CWC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
- Management Trainee (General): 30 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical): 01 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 10 Posts
- Accountant: 28 Posts
- Superintendent (General): 88 Posts
- Junior Superintendent: 155 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 238 Posts
- 571 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree/PG Degree/BE/B.Tech./MBA/Management from a recognized University/Institute.
- Post 1,2,8,9: Candidates should be maximum 28 years.
- Post 3 to 7: Maximum 30 years.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- Post 1 & 2: Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-.
- Post 3 to 6: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-.
- Post 7 & 8: Rs.11,200-30,600/-.
- Post 9: Rs.10,500-28,690/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 15 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 16 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|