Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 16 Judicial Translator Post. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website http://delhihighcourt.nic.in. Candidates should have passed B.A./Graduate. Applicants who want to choose a career in Delhi High Court they can apply to the application form 15 February 2019 to 07 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2019 – Apply Online
High Court of Delhi invited recruitment notification for Senior Judicial Translator and Judicial Translator post. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full Delhi High Court Vacancy 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- High Court of Delhi, New Delhi
- Senior Judicial Translator: 02 Posts
- Judicial Translator: 14 Posts
- 16 Posts
- Candidates should have completed B.A./Diploma/Graduation Degree from recognized University.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.150/-.
- As per govt rules.
- Start Date of Application Form: 15 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 07 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Register||Click Here||Login||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|