Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 has announced the employment news of 65 Constables only for Sikkim Domicile. Candidates can apply application form through the Sikkim Police website www.sikkimpolice.nic.in. Candidates should have passed 12th class. Applicants who want to choose a career in Police they can apply before 02 November 2018. Those candidates who are interested in the Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Delhi Police invited recruitment notification of Constable (Executive) Male & Female Posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 Full Details:
- Delhi Police
- Constable (Executive) Male: 44 Posts
- Constable (Executive) Female: 21 Posts
- 65 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized by University / Board.
- For Male: Applicants Should be minimum 18 years and maximum 21 years.
- For Female: Applicants Should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S candidates will eligible of age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Test
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For SC / ST / BL / Primitive Tribe / Female Candidates: No Fee.
- Rs.5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs.2,000/-.
- Starting Date of Application Form: –
- Closing Date of Application Form: 02 November 2018
- Exam Date:Update Soon
|Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
- Eligible candidates who want to apply application they can download application Proforma through the Sikkim police website. After that filled application form and along with necessary document as given notification send to below address before 02 November 2018.
- Room No. 215, Office of DIG/CID, 1st Floor, Police Headquarters, Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101.