DRDO Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 30 Trade Apprentices Posts for Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO). Candidates can apply application form through the official website www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates should have passed ITI. Applicants who want to choose a career in Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory they can attend interview held on 14 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the DRDO Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Defence Research & Development Organisation invited recruitment notification for Trade Apprentices post. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL)
- Fitter: 05 Posts
- Turner: 02 Posts
- Machinist: 03 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mech): 08 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 02 Posts
- COPA: 02 Posts
- Library Assist ant: 01 Post
- 30 Posts
- Candidates should have completed ITI/ITC in relevant trade from a recognized University/Institute.
- Post 1 to 7: Rs.7000/-.
- Post 8: Rs.6250/-.
- Post 9 & 10: Rs.5700/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 20 February 2019
- Interview Date: 14 March 2019
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|