Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 116 Fireman, Cook & Other Posts. Candidates can apply application form through the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in. Candidates should have passed Matriculation. Applicants who want to choose a career in Indian Navy they can apply to the application form 03 March 2019 to 17 April 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
Indian Navy Eastern Naval Command 2019 – Apply Online
Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam invited recruitment notification for Telephone Operator, Cook, Fireman, Supervisor, Tailor etc. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full Eastern Naval Command Vacancy 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam
- Phannacist: 01 Post
- Telephone Operator Grade-II: 14 Posts
- Fire Engine Drivers: 10 Posts
- Cook: 10 Posts
- Boot maker/equipment Repair and Boot Maker: 14 Posts
- Fireman: 35 Posts
- Assistant Supervisor – cum- Cashier/Clerk-cum-Cashier/Cashier: 01 Post
- Tailor: 02 Posts
- Bearer/Server: 14 Posts
- Pest Control Worker: 15 Posts
- 116 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation with experience from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be maximum 56 years.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Post 1: Rs.29,200-92,300/-.
- Post 2 & 3: Rs.21,700-69,100/-.
- Post 4 to 7: Rs.19,900-63,200/-.
- Post 8 to 10: Rs.18,000-56,900/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 03 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 17 April 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Application Form||Click Here|