ESIC Recruitment 2018 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 79 Junior Engineer. Job Seekers can apply online application form through the official website www.esic.nic.in. Candidates should have passed Degree / Diploma. Applicants who want to choose a career in ESIC they can apply from 16 November 2018 to 15 December 2018. Those candidates who are interested in the ESIC Recruitment 2018 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
ESIC Recruitment Notification 2018
Employees State Insurance Corporation invited recruitment notification of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the ESIC Vacancy 2018 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
ESIC Recruitment 2018 Full Details:
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 52 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 27 Posts
- 79 Posts
- Civil: Candidates should have completed Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized by University with 2 years Experience.
- Electrical: Should have completed Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 2 years Experience.
- Job Seeker Should be maximum 30 years.
- SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S candidates will eligible of age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Written Exam
- For UR / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 16 November 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 15 December 2018
- Exam Date:Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|