ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 151 Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.esic.nic.in. Candidates should have passed 12th with English/Hindi Steno / Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in ESIC Tamilnadu they can apply to the application form before 15 April 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Stenographer: 20 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 131 Posts
- 151 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Higher Secondary or 10+2th with English/Hindi Stenography/Degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Written Exam
- All Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S/Female Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2400/-.
- Closing Date of Application Form: 15 April 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|