FCI Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 4103 JE, AG, Steno and Typist. Job Seekers can apply online application form through the official website http://fci.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Graduation/Degree/Diploma. Applicants who want to choose a career in FCI they can apply to the application form 23 February 2019 to 25 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the FCI Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
FCI Notification 2019 – Apply Online
Food Corporation of India invited recruitment notification for Assistant, Steno, Typist, Junior Engineer Posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full FCI Vacancy notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Junior Engineer: 186 Posts
- Steno Grade-II: 76 Posts
- Assistant Grade-II: 45 Posts
- Typist: 39 Posts
- Assistant Grade-III: 3757 Posts
- 4103 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Graduation/Degree/Diploma in relevant subject from recognized University/Institute.
- More details you may read official notification.
- JE & Assistant-II: Candidates should have age maximum 28 years.
- Assistant-III: Maximum 27 years.
- Steno-II & Typist: Maximum 25 years.
- Online Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Nil/-.
- JE: Rs.11,100-29,950/-.
- Steno-II & Assistant-II: Rs.9,900-25,530/-.
- Assistant-III & Typist: Rs.9,300-22,940/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 23 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 25 March 2019
- Exam Date: –
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|