HPPSC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 78 Manager, Engineer & Other Post. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree / M.Sc. Degree/Graduation/B.Tech./BE/MBA/MSW/Post Graduation. Applicants who want to choose a career in Himachal Pradesh they can apply to the application form 21 February 2019 to 13 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the HPPSC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
HPPSC Notification 2019 – Apply Online
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invited recruitment notification for Engineer, Manager, Programmer, Law Officer, Executive etc. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full HPPSC Vacancy 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
HPPSC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: 09 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer: 01 Post
- Scientific Officer: 04 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 02 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 09 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal): 01 Post
- Assistant Computer Programmer: 01 Post
- Assistant Area Manager/ Assistant Procurement Officer: 01 Post
- Executive Health Safety & Environment (HSE): 01 Post
- Executive (P&A): 01 Post
- Executive (Law): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 46 Post
- District Public Relations Officer: 02 Posts
H.P. State Pollution Control Board under the Department of Environment Science and Technology
H.P. State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. under the Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
H.P. Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. under the Department of MPP & Power, H.P.
Department of Information & Public Relations, H.P.
- 78 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree / M.Sc. Degree/Graduation/B.Tech./BE/MBA/MSW/Post Graduation from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years.
- Written Exam
- General Candidates: Rs.400/-.
- SC/ST/OBC/BPC Candidates of HP: Rs.100/-.
- Ex-S Candidates: Nil.
- Post 1: Rs.15,600-39,100/- with GP Rs.5400/-.
- Post 2: Rs.15,600-39,100/- with GP Rs.7600/-.
- Post 3: Rs.10,300-34,800/- with GP Rs.5400/-.
- Post 4: Rs.10,300-34,800/- with GP Rs.4200/-.
- Post 5: Rs.10,300-34,800/- with GP Rs.4200/-.
- Post 6: Rs.10,300-34,800/- with GP Rs.4400/-.
- Post 7: Rs.10,300-34,800/- with GP Rs.4200/-.
- Post 8: Rs.10,300-34,800/- with GP Rs.5000/-.
- Post 9: Rs.16,650-39,100/- with GP Rs.5800/-.
- Post 10: Rs.16,650-39,100/- with GP Rs.5800/-.
- Post 11: Rs.16,650-39,100/- with GP Rs.5800/-.
- Post 12: Rs.16,650-39,100/- with GP Rs.5800/-.
- Post 13: Rs.10,300-34,800/- with GP Rs.5400/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 21 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 13 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|