HPSSC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 226 Language Teacher, Fitter, Engineer, Technical Assistant & Other Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Candidates should have passed BA with D.El.Ed/B.Ed./MA with B.Ed./10+2, NTC / ITI / Matriculation / Diploma / D Pharmacy / Degree / PG / B.Sc. / Bachelor Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission they can apply to the application form 05 March 2019 to 04 April 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the HPSSC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
HPSSC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board
- Elementary Education, Language Teacher: 155 Posts
- Printing & Stationery Mechanic (Electrical): 01 Post
- Printing & Stationery Mechanic (Printing): 01 Post
- Printing & Stationery Copy Holder: 01 Post
- Technical Education Vocational & Industrial Training Dispenser: 02 Posts
- Technical Education Vocational & Industrial Training Laboratory Assistant: 06 Posts
- Technical Education Vocational & Industrial Training Laboratory Technician: 04 Posts
- Health Safety & Regulation Sr. Scientist (Drugs): 02 Posts
- HP Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. Fitter: 28 Posts
- Panchayati Raj Hostel Warden: 03 Posts
- Information & Public Relations Assistant Video Cameraman: 01 Post
- Forensic Services Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Electrical Inspectorate Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- HP State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer: 14 Posts
- HP General Industries Corporation Ltd. Electrician: 01 Post
- Home Guards & Civil Defence Instructor: 03 Posts
- 226 Posts
- Candidates should have completed BA with D.El.Ed/B.Ed./MA with B.Ed./10+2, NTC / ITI / Matriculation / Diploma / D Pharmacy / Degree / PG / B.Sc. / Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years.
- Written Exam
- General Candidates: Rs.360/-.
- General IRDP, PWD & Other: Rs.120/-.
- SC/ST/OBC of HP: Rs.120/-.
- Ex-S Candidates of HP: Nil.
- Post 1: Rs.10,300-34,800/- + GP Rs.3200/-.
- Post 2,3,4,6,12 & 15: Rs.5,910-20,200/- + GP Rs.1900/-.
- Post 5: Rs.5,910-20,200/- + GP Rs.3000/-.
- Post 7 & 12: Rs.5,910-20,200/- + GP Rs.2400/-.
- Post 8: Rs.10,300-34,800/- + GP Rs.3800/-.
- Post 9: Rs.6,400-20,200/- + GP Rs.3050/-.
- Post 10: Rs.5,910-20,200/- + GP Rs.2800/-.
- Post 11,13 & 14: Rs.10,300-34,800/- + GP Rs.3800/-.
- Post 16: Rs.10,300-34,800/- + GP Rs.3600/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 05 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 04 April 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|