ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 44 Technical Assistant, Technician & Laboratory Attendant Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website http://nimr.org.in. Candidates should have passed 10th/12th/Bachelor Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in New Delhi they can apply to the application form before 19 April 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the NIMR Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- ICMR -National Institute of Malaria Research
- Technical Assistant (Life Sciences): 14
- Technician-I: 26
- Laboratory Attendant-I: 04
- 44 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 10th/12th with Science/Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Technical Assistant: Not Exceeding 30 years.
- Technician-I: Not Exceeding 28 years.
- Laboratory Attendant-I: Minimum 18 and Maximum 25 years.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-S Candidates: Nil.
- Technical Assistant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400.
- Technician-I: Rs19,900-63,200.
- Laboratory Attendant-I: Rs.18,000-56,900.
- Closing Date of Application Form: 19 April 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon