IIT Jammu Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 51 Registrar, JE, JA & Other Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website http://iitjammu.ac.in. Candidates should have passed Master Degree/Bachelor Degree/Diploma/Ph.D.. Applicants who want to choose a career in IIT Jammu they can apply to the application form 16 February 2019 to 25 February 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the IIT Jammu Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
IIT Jammu Notification 2019 – Apply Online
Indian Institute of Technology invited recruitment notification for Registrar, Technical Officer, Assistant Engineer, JE, JA, Senior Assistant etc.. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full IIT Jammu Jobs notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
IIT Jammu Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Sr. Technical Officer/ Scientific Officer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Student Counsellor and Students outreach Coordinator: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar (Admn./Accounts/Audit): 03 Posts
- Technical Officer: 02 Posts
- Training & Placement Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical): 02 Posts
- Junior Superintendent: 06 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendant (JTS): 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical): 02 Posts
- Caretaker-cumManager (Asstt. Hospitality Manager and/or Logistics & PRO): 01 Post
- Senior Laboratory Assistant/ Senior Mechanic (SLA): 10 Posts
- Senior Assistant: 05 Posts
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant: 18 Posts
- 51 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Master Degree / Ph.D / ME / M.Tech. /B.E. / Bachelor Degree / Diploma / M.A. / M.Sc. / MBA / Hotel Management from a recognized University/Institute.
- Post 1: Maximum age 55 years.
- Post 2 & 3: Maximum age 45 years.
- Post 4 to 8: Maximum age 40 years.
- Post 9 to 12: Maximum age 35 years.
- Post 13 & 14: Maximum age 33 years.
- Post 15 to 18: Maximum age 30 years.
- Written Exam
- Group A: Rs.1000/-.
- Group B & C: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates: Nil.
- Post 1: Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-.
- Post 2: Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-.
- Post 3 to 7: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-.
- Post 8: Rs.47,600-1,51,100/-.
- Post 9 to 12: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-.
- Post 13 & 14: Rs.29,200-92,300/-.
- Post 15 to 18: Rs.21,700-69,100/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 16 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 25 February 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|