IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 23 Jr. Assistant, Engineer & Other Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.iitj.ac.in. Candidates should have passed Master Degree/B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech./Diploma/Doctoral Degree/B.Sc. Degree/Bachelor Degree/M.Sc. in relevant subjects. Applicants who want to choose a career in IIT Jodhpur they can apply to the application form 31 January 2019 to 15 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
IITJ Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Indian Institute of Technology invited recruitment notification for Registrar, Engineer, Jr. Assistant, Assistant Manager etc. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full IITJ Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Senior Executive Engineer: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer: 01 Post
- Scientific Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Assistant Library Information Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Horticulture): 01 Post
- Junior Superintendent: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant: 05 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Bioscience and Bioengineering): 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineering): 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Metallurgical & Materials Engineering): 02 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Physics): 02 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Instrumentation): 01 Post
- 23 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Master Degree/B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech./Diploma/Doctoral Degree/B.Sc. Degree/Bachelor Degree/M.Sc. in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 27 years and maximum 55 years.
- Please check official notification.
- Written Exam
- Level 10 and above: Rs.500/-.
- All Other: Rs.250/-.
- Post 1: Rs.1,44,200/-.
- Post 2: Rs.78,800/-.
- Post 3: Rs.67,700/-.
- Post 4: Rs.57,700/-.
- Post 5 & 6: Rs.56,100/-.
- Post 7: Rs.44,900/-.
- Post 8 & 9: Rs.35,400/-.
- Post 10 to 16: Rs.21,700/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 31 January 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 15 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|