Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 554 Tradesman Post. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates should have passed 10th class. Applicants who want to choose a career in Defence they can apply to the application form 02 March 2019 to 15 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Indian Navy invited recruitment notification for Tradesman Mate post. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Indian Navy
- Tradesman Mate Group -C
- 554 Posts
- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC): 46 Posts
- Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC): 502 Posts
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC): 06 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 10th Standard from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.205/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S/Female Candidates: Nil.
- Start Date of Application Form: 02 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 15 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|