Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 53 Observer, Pilot & Other Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Master Degree/Bachelor Degree/BE/B.Tech. Applicants who want to choose a career in Indian Navy they can apply to the application form 16 March 2019 to 05 April 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Indian Navy
- Observer: 06 Posts
- Pilot (MR): 03 Posts
- Pilot (Other than MR): 05 Posts
- Logistics: 15 Posts
- Education: 24 Posts
- 53 Posts
- Candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech./MBA/Master Degree/PG Diploma in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
- Observer, Pilot: Born between 02 Jan 1996 and 01 Jan 2001. (Both dates inculsive)
- Logistics, Education: Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2001. (Both dates inculsive)
- Written Exam
- Start Date of Application Form: 16 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 05 April 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon