Government of Karnataka has announced the notification of Teachers through KARTET for Class I to VIII. Candidates can apply application form through the official website http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Those candidates who are interested in the KARTET Notification 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may read full article.
KARTET Notification 2019 Full Details:
- Government of Karnataka
- Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET)
- Candidates should be passed 12th / Graduation / Diploma / B.El.Ed./ B.Ed. relevant stream from any recognized University/Institute.
- Not Mentioned
- Written Exam
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.700/-.
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.350/-.
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 25 January, 2020
- Closing Date of Application Form: 25 February, 2020
- Date of Exam: 15 March, 2020