KPSC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 67 Group C Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Candidates should have passed 10th/12th class. Applicants who want to choose a career in Karnataka they can apply to the application form 20 March 2019 to 22 April 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the KPSC Group C Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
KPSC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Group C Posts
- 67 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 10th or 12th Standard from a recognized Board.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- Computer Based Exam
- General/OBC: Rs.600/-.
- Cat-2A,2B,3A,3B: Rs.300/-.
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-.
- As per govt rules.
- Start Date of Application Form: 20 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 22 April 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|