KPTCL Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 3646 JE & AE Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.kptcl.com. Candidates should have passed Master Degree/Bachelor Degree/Engineering Degree/Diploma. Applicants who want to choose a career in KPTCL they can apply to the application form 20 February 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the KPTCL Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
KPTCL JE & AE Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited invited recruitment notification for Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer post. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full KPTCL JE & AE Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
KPTCL Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.): 94 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Elec.): 505 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 28 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Elec.): 570 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Civil): 28 Posts
- Junior Personal Assistant: 63 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 360 Posts
- Driver Grade-II: 126 Posts
- Junior Station Attendant: 103 Posts
- Junior Powerman (Junior Lineman): 1769 Posts
- 3646 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree/Bachelor Degree/Engineering Degree/Diploma in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
- Written Exam
- Post 1: Rs.46,080-98,030/-.
- Post 2,3: Rs.41,130-72,920/-.
- Post 4,5: Rs.26,270-65,020/-.
- Post 6: Rs.22,920-56,320/-.
- Post 7,8: 20,220-51,640/-.
- Post 9,10: Rs.16,370-35,180/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 20 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: –
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|