MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 28 Pharmacist, Technician, Staff Nurse & Other Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.mponline.gov.in. Candidates should have passed 12th with Diploma. Applicants who want to choose a career in Paramedical Staff they can apply to the application form 15 March 2019 to 14 April 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Full Details:
- Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited
- Pharmacist: 05 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- Radiographer: 02 Posts
- ECG Technician: 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 12 Posts
- ANM: 01 Posts
- Dresar: 03 Posts
- 28 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 12th with Diploma / General Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institute.
- MP State: Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Non MP State: Should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-S Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- Pharmacist: Rs.19,500-62,000
- Laboratory Technician: Rs.25,300-80,500
- Radiographer: Rs.25,300-80,500
- ECG Technician: Rs.25,300-80,500
- Staff Nurse: Rs.22,100-70,000
- ANM: Rs.19,500-62,000
- Dresar: Rs.18,000-56,900
- Start Date of Application Form: 15 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 14 April 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon