MPSC Recruitment 2018 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 939 SI, Tax Assistant & Other. Job Seekers can apply MPSC Vacancy 2018 online application form through the website www.mpsc.gov.in. Candidates should have completed graduate degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Maharashtra they can apply from 28 August 2018 to 11 September 2018. Those candidates who are interested in the MPSC Advertisement and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the online application form.
MPSC Advertisement 2018 – Apply Online
Maharashtra Public Service Commission invited recruitment notification 2018 of Tax Assistant, SI & Other posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full MPSC Advertisement 2018 carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Selection Process, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Full Details:
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Sub Inspector
- Tax Assistant
- Clerk Typist
- 939 Posts
- Candidates should have completed graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute and typing speed of 30 wpm in English / Marathi.
- Job Seeker Should be minimum age 18 and maximum 38 years.
- SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S candidates will eligible of age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Physical Fitness Test (For Sub Inspector)
- Written test
- For UR / OBC Candidates: Rs.524/-.
- For SC / ST / PH / Ex-S Candidates: Rs.324/-.
- Candidates may be using Net-Banking / Credit or Debit Card for the application fee.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28 August 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 11 September 2018
- Exam Date: Not Available
|MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification||Click Here|
|MPSC Apply Online 2018||Click Here|