MPSC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 100 Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website https://mpsc.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Graduation/Bachelor Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Maharashtra they can apply to the application form 08 March 2019 to 28 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the MPSC Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Assistant Forest Guard: 29
- Forest Ranger: 71
- 100 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree /Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Forest Guard: Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years.
- Forest Ranger: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 38 years.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.375/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.275/-.
- Assistant Forest Guard: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.5000.
- Forest Ranger: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4400.
- Start Date of Application Form: 08 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 28 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon