Murshidabad District Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 37 Accountant and DEO Post. Candidates can apply application form through the official website http://murshidabad.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in West Bengal they can apply to the application form 25 February 2019 to 15 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the Murshidabad District Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
Murshidabad District Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Office of the District Magistrate & Collector
- Accountant: 06 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 31 Posts
- 37 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Working knowledge in computer.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Written Exam
- Computer Test
- Viva Voce
- Accountant: Rs.15,000/-.
- DEO: Rs.11,000/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 25 Febraury 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 15 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|