National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) has announced the notification for admissions in the Architecture Programs through NATA. Candidates can apply application form through the official website http://www.nata.in. Those candidates who are interested in the NATA Examination 2020 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may read full article.
NATA Examination 2020 Full Details:
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- NATA Exam 2020
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 with PCM from a recognised Board.
- No age limit.
- Computer Based Exam
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.2000/-.
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.1700/-.
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.3800/-.
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.3100/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 01 February, 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 16 March, 2020
- Date of Exam: 19 April, 2020