NIT Silchar Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 73 Registrar, Medical Officer, Jr. Assistant, Technician & Other Posts. Candidates can apply application form through the official website www.nits.ac.in. Candidates should have passed 12th/Master Degree/NET/SLET/ MBBS Degree / Post Graduate/ MD/ B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./MCA /Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects. Applicants who want to choose a career in Assam they can apply to the application form start 07 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the NIT Silchar Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
NIT Silchar Non Teaching Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- National Institute of Technology, Silchar
- Deputy Registrar: 01
- Medical Officer: 01
- Medical Officer (Contractual): 01
- Assistant Registrar: 02
- Technical Office: 02
- Technical Assistant: 17
- SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer: 06
- Superintendent: 07
- Senior Assistant: 05
- Junior Assistant: 14
- Technician: 17
- 73 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 12th/Master Degree/NET/SLET/ MBBS Degree / Post Graduate/ MD/ B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./MCA /Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
- Post 1: Should be Maximum 50 years.
- Post 2to5: Maximum 35 years.
- Post 6to8: Maximum 30 years.
- Post 9: Maximum 33 years.
- Post 10&11: Maximum 27 years.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 07 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: With in 15 Days
- Exam Date: Update Soon