North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 25 Lecturer and Teacher. Job Seekers can apply application form through the NCR website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and PG Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Teaching they can apply from 10 September 2018 to 27 October 2018. Those candidates who are interested in the NCR Recruitment 2018 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
North Central Railway Vacancy 2018
North Central Railway invited recruitment notification for Lecturer & Teacher Posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full NCR Recruitment 2018 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Full Details:
- North Central Railway (NCR)
- Lecturer (PGT): 08 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (TGT): 10 Posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 07 Posts
- 25 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 12th class with 50% and D.Ed. / B.El.Ed. / B.Ed. / Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree in relevant discipline with B.Ed or Knowledge of Computer Applications from a recognized by University.
- Job Seeker Should be minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years.
- SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S candidates will eligible of age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Not Mentioned
- For PGT: Rs.27,500/-.
- For TGT: Rs.26,250/-.
- For PRT: Rs.21,250/-.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 10 September 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 27 October 2018
- Interview Date:
- For PGT: 01 November 2018
- For TGT: 02 November 2018
- For PRT: 03 November 2018
|North Central Railway Vacancy 2018||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|