ONGC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 86 Assistant Technician. Job Seekers can apply online application form through the official website www.ongcindia.com. Candidates should have passed Matric/Diploma/Graduation. Applicants who want to choose a career in ONGC they can apply to the application form 31 January 2019 to 20 February 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the ONGC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited invited recruitment notification for Assistant Technician Posts (Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Accounts and more). Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) Level A2: 04 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) Level A2: 02 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) Level A2: 04 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Civil) Level A2: 01 Post
- Assistant Grade -III (Transport) Level A2: 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Survey) Level A1: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing) Level A1: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) Level A1: 05 Posts
- Junior Fire Supervisor Level A1: 15 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Personnel & Admin) Level A1: 09 Posts
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle) Level A1: 02 Posts
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations) Level A1: 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) Level A1: 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management) Level A1: 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) Level A1: 07 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) Level A1: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Official Language) Level A1: 01 Post
- Junior Fireman Level W1: 19 Posts
- 86 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Matric/Diploma/Graduation/ from recognized University / Institute.
- A1 & A2: Candidates should be age minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- W1: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test
- Typing Test
- Driving Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.370/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-S/PWD Candidates: Nil.
- A2: Rs.12,000-27,000/-.
- A1: Rs.11,000-24,000/-.
- W1: Rs.10,000-18,000/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 31 January 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 20 February 2019
- Exam Date: –
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|