PPSC Recruitment 2018 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 105 Lecturer & Programmer. Job Seekers can apply PPSC Vacancy 2018 online application form through the website www.ibps.in. Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subjects. Applicants who want to choose a career in PPSC Jobs they can apply from 07 August 2018 to 29 August 2018. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of PPSC 2018 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the online application form.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Punjab Public Service Commission invited recruitment notification 2018 of Lecturer & Programmer posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full PPSC Notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Selection Process, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
PPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Full Details:
- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
- Lecturer – 101 Posts
- Programmer – 04 Posts
- 105 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree / B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA Degree / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
- More details please go to official notification.
- Job Seeker Should be minimum age 18 and maximum 37 years.
- SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S candidates will eligible of age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Written Exam
- You may go to official notification.
- Rs.15,600-39,100/- with GP Rs.5400/-.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 07 August 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 29 August 2018
- Exam Date: Not Available
|PPSC Notification 2018||Click Here|
|Application Form||Apply Online|