Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 197 Civil Judge. Job Seekers can apply online application form through the official website http://hcraj.nic.in. Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Rajasthan High Court they can apply from 26 November 2018 to 05 January 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018
Rajasthan High Court invited recruitment notification of Civil Judge posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Full Details:
- Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
- Civil Judge
- 197 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized by University and Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- Job Seeker Should be minimum age 23 years and maximum 35 years.
- SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S candidates will eligible of age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Written Exam
- For UR / OBC CL Candidates: Rs.850/-.
- For OBC NCL Candidates: Rs.550/-.
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/-.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 26 November 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 05 January 2019
- Exam Date:Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|