Rajasthan High Court has announced the notification of the 434 Stenographer. Candidates can apply application form through the official website https://hcraj.nic.in. Those candidates who are interested in the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may read full article.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Full Details:
- Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 with from a recognised University.
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 40 years.
- Written Exam
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.400/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 30 January, 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 28 February, 2020