RCF Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 223 Act Apprentice Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates should have passed 10th with ITI. Applicants who want to choose a career in Railway they can apply to the application form 23 February 2019 to 23 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the RCF Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019
Rail Coach Factory invited recruitment notification for Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Painter, Mechanic, Electrician etc. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
RCF Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala
- Fitter: 54 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 53 Posts
- Machinist: 20 Posts
- Painter (G): 17 Posts
- Carpenter: 24 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 06 Posts
- Electrician: 30 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 10 Posts
- AC& Ref. Mechanic: 09 Posts
- 223 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 10th class with National Trade Certificate from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years.
- 10th & ITI marks
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates: Nil.
- Start Date of Application Form: 23 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 23 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|