RITES Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 40 Graduate Engineer Trainees Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website http://ritesltd.com. Candidates should have passed BE/B.Tech. Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Haryana they can apply to the application form 19 March 2019 to 16 April 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the RITES Graduate Engineer Trainees Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
RITES Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- RITES Limited
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering): 24 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering): 08 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering): 02 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Signal & Telecommunications): 06 Posts
- 40 Posts
- Candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engineering) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
- Personal Interview
- Start Date of Application Form: 19 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 16 April 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon