RRB Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 1,30,000 NTPC, Para Medical Staff & Other posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.rrcb.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Master Degree/Graduation Degree/Diploma/Engineering Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Indian Railway they can apply to the application form starting date 28 February 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the RRB Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
RRB Vacancy 2019 – Apply Online
Railway Recruitment Control Board invited recruitment notification for Clerk, Good Guard, Ticket Clerk, Station Master, Staff Nurse, Junior Translator, Lab Assistant etc. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full RRB Vacancy 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
RRB Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB)
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Trains Clerk
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Traffic Assistant
- Goods Guard
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
- Staff Nurse
- Health & Malaria Inspector
- ECG Technician
- Lab Assistant
- Lab Superintendent
- Chief Law Assistant
- Junior Translator (Hindi)
- Track Maintainer Grade-IV
- Helper/ Assistant in Various Technical Departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and S&T Dept)
- Assistant Points man
- Level – 1 Posts in Other Departments
Non Technical Popular categories (NTPC)
Para Medical Staff
Ministerial & Isolated Categories
Level – 1 Posts
- NTPC, Para Medical Staff, Ministerial & Isolated Categories: 30,000 Posts
- Level–1: 1,00,000 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree/Master Degree/Engineering Degree/Diploma/ITI from a recognized University/Institute.
- You may go to official notification.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S/Female Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- As per Indian Railway rules.
- Start Date for NTPC: 28 February 2019
- Start Date for Para Medical Staff: 04 March 2019
- Start Date for Ministerial and Isolated Categories: 08 March 2019
- Start Date for Level-1: 12 March 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|