SAIL Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 62 Attendant-cum-Technician Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.sail.co.in. Candidates should have passed 10th with ITI. Applicants who want to choose a career in Odisha they can apply to the application form 08 March 2019 to 08 April 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the SAIL Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Steel Authority of India Ltd. invited recruitment notification for Fitter, Electrician, Welder and Instrumentation Posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full SAIL Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Steel Authority of India Ltd.
- Fitter: 36 Posts
- Electrician: 16 Posts
- Welder: 07 Posts
- Instrumentation: 03 Posts
- 62 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation with ITI in relevant trade from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/Trade Test
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.150/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates: Nil.
- First year: Rs.8,600/-.
- Second year: Rs.10,000/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 08 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 08 April 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|