SBI PO Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 2000 Probationary Officer Post. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.sbi.co.in. Those candidates who are interested in the SBI PO Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- State Bank of India
- Probationary Officer
- 2000 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S Candidates: Rs.125/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 02 April 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 22 April 2019
- Download Admit Card for Preliminary Exam: 3rd Week May 2019
- Preliminary Exam: 8,9,15 & 16 June 2019
- Download Admit Card for Main Exam: 2nd July 2019
- Main Exam: 20 July 2019