Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 16 Accountant, Clerk, Computer Operator and Other Post. Candidates can apply application form through the official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/gangtok. Candidates should have passed 5th/8th/ITI/Bachelor Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Sikkim they can apply to the application form 07 February 2019 to 11 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
Gangtok District Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
High Court of Sikkim invited recruitment notification for Accountant, Computer Operator, Clerk, Driver, Peon & Other post. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full Gangtok District Court Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- District & Sessions Court, East At Gangtok
- System Administrator: 01 Post
- Junior Accountant: 01 Post
- Accounts Clerk: 01 Post
- LDA-cum-Computer Operator: 05 Posts
- Driver: 01 Post
- Office Attendant (Peon): 04 Posts
- Safai Karmachari: 02 Posts
- Electrical Assistant: 01 Post
- 16 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 5th/8th/ITI Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Typing Test
- There will pay application fee Rs.50/-.
- Post 1: Rs.46,300/-.
- Post 2: Rs.30,200/-.
- Post 3 & 4: Rs.25,400/-.
- Post 5: Rs.21,700/-.
- Post 6 to 8: Rs.19,400/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 07 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 11 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|