SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the LDC, Postal Assistant and DEO Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website https://ssc.nic.in. Candidates should have passed 12th class. Applicants who want to choose a career in Staff Selection Commission they can apply to the application form 05 March 2019 to 05 April 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Date Entry Operators
- Candidates should have completed 12th Standard from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S/Female Candidates: No Charges.
- Lower Divisional Clerk: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-.
- Postal Assistant & DEO: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 05 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 05 April 2019
- Exam Date (Tier-I): 01 July 2019 to 26 July 2019
- Exam Date (Tier-II): 29 September 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|