Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 202 SI. Job Seekers can apply Tamil Nadu Police online application form through the website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Haryana they can apply from 29 August 2018 to 28 September 2018. Those candidates who are interested in the Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2018 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the online application form.
HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Police invited recruitment notification 2018 of Sub-Inspector. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Selection Process, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018 Full Details:
- Tamil Nadu Police
- Sub-Inspector (Finger Print)
- 202 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- Job Seeker Should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years.
- SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S candidates will eligible of age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- For Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For Department Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- Candidates may be using Net-Banking / Credit or Debit Card.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 29 August 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 28 September 2018
- Exam Date: Not Available
|Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|