TN MRB Recruitment 2018 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 1884 Assistant Surgeon. Job Seekers can apply online application form through the MRB website www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Candidates should have completed MBBS Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Tamil Nadu they can apply from 25 September 2018 to 15 October 2018. Those candidates who are interested in the MRB Notification 2018 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
TN MRB Notification 2018 Apply Online
Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu invited recruitment of mrb notification for assistant surgeon. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full MRB Notification 2018 carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Selection Process, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
TN MRB Recruitment 2018 Full Details:
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRBTN)
- Assistant Surgeon (General)
- 1884 Posts
- Candidates should have MBBS Degree from a recognized by University.
- More information regarding to education please read official notification.
- Job Seeker Should be maximum 35 years.
- SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S candidates will eligible of age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Written Exam
- For General / Other State Candidates: Rs.750/-.
- For SC / SCA / ST Candidates: Rs.375/-.
- Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500/-.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 25 September 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 15 October 2018
- Exam Date: 09 December 2018
|TN MRB Notification 2018||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|