TNPCB Recruitment 2020 has announced the notification of 242 Assistant Engineer, Typist and Other Posts. Candidates can apply application form through the official website www.tnpcb.gov.in. Those candidates who are interested in the assistant engineer vacancy and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may read full article.
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Full Details:
- Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)
- Assistant Engineer – 78 Posts
- Environmental Scientist – 70 Posts
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – 36 Posts
- Typist – 56 Posts
- 242 Posts
- Candidates should have passed Master Degree / Bachelor Degree / Diploma in relevant stream from recognized University.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
- Post 1 & 2: Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/-.
- Post 3 & 4: Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-.
- For UR/OC/BC/MBC/DNC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 05.03.2020
- Closing Date of Application Form: 26.03.2020 (Extended to 23.04.2020)(Again Extended to 13.05.2020.)