TNPSC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 15 Assistant (Geologist, Geochemist). Job Seekers can apply online application form through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Master’s Degree in relevant subjects. Applicants who want to choose a career in TNPSC they can apply to the application form 12 February 2019 to 11 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
TNPSC Notification 2019 – Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited recruitment notification for Assistant Geologist and Assistant Geochemist posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full TNPSC 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Assistant Geologist: 10 Posts
- Assistant Geochemist: 05 Posts
- 15 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree / M.Sc. Degree from recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be age 30 maximum years.
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S Candidates: No Fee.
- Start Date of Application Form: 12 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 11 March 2019
- Exam Date: 21 April 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|