Tripura Police Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 1488 Rifleman Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website http://tripurapolice.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ITI/Diploma. Applicants who want to choose a career in Tripura Police they can apply to the application form 09 March 2019 to 08 June 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the Tripura Police Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Tripura Police
- Rifleman (General Duty) (Male & Female) Inside State Quota: 1013 Posts
- Rifleman (Tradesman) (Male & Female) Inside State Quota: 105 Posts
- Rifleman (General Duty) (Male & Female) Outside State Quota: 337 Posts
- Rifleman (Tradesman) (Male & Female) Outside State Quota: 33 Posts
- 1488 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ITI/Diploma from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.370/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S Candidates: Rs.120/-.
- Rs.5,700-24,000/- + GP Rs.2100/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 09 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 08 June 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon