National Test Agency (NTA) has announced the latest news of National Eligibility Test (NET) for Assistant Professor & Other. Applicants can apply UGC NET 2018 online application form through the website www.nta.ac.in. Candidates should have completed Post Graduation Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Education they can apply from 01 September 2018 to 30 September 2018. Those candidates who are interested in the UGC-Net and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the online application form.
UGC NET 2018 Apply Online
UGC National Eligibility Test invited notification 2018 of Junior Research Fellowship. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full UGC NET 2018 Notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Selection Process, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 Full Details:
- National Test Agency (NTA)
- Assistant Professor
- Junior Research Fellowship
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduation Degree with 55% marks / Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Job Seeker Should be maximum 30 years.
- SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S candidates will eligible of age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Please check official notification.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 01 September 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 30 September 2018
- Date of Download Admit Card: 19 November 2018
- Exam Date: 09.12.2018 to 23.12.2018
- Date of Result Declaration: 10.01.2018
|UGC Net 2018 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|