UGC NET 2019 has announced the notification of the UGC NET Application Form. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website https://ntanet.nic.in. Candidates should have passed Master Degree. Applicants can apply the application form 01 March 2019 to 30 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the UGC NET 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
UGC NET 2019 NTA NET Notification Full Details:
- National Testing Agency
- NTA NET June 2019
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be maximum 30 years.
- Written Exam
- General Candidates: Rs.800/-.
- OBC/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Candidates: Rs.400/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 01 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 30 March 2019
- Exam Date: 20, 21 June, 24 to 28 June 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|